top of page

Amateur Kit Creatorsグループ

公開·31名のメンバー

[[STREAMING<<<]] Almere vs. Vitesse live free 17/12/2023


Almere City FC vs Vitesse II H2H. « Back | Yesterday | Today | Live | My Games ... © Free Livescore site, mobile livescore, livescore today. Football online ...


Almere City FC v Vitesse Arnhem | Predictions & OddsVitesse are in 17th position in the Eredivisie on 11 points having played 15 matches so far this season. Away League Performance 6 of those games have been losing matches. They have conceded 21 goals and kept no clean sheets. They have scored 7 goals in total and failed to score in 4 fixtures. Performance against teams above them in the league 14 games have come against teams above them in the table. They have lost 10 games, drawn 2 and won 2. Almere City FC vs Vitesse Arnhem Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-17Match Details Who: Almere City FC vs Vitesse Arnhem Competition: Eredivisie When: 2023-12-17, 13:15 Venue: Mitsubishi Forklift Stadion Almere City FC will host Vitesse Arnhem at Mitsubishi Forklift Stadion on 2023-12-17 at 13:15 in an interesting encounter in Eredivisie. Almere City FC, currently sitting at 16 will be looking for important home win. Vitesse Arnhem, on the other hand, sits in 17 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. Almere City FC won 3 matches out of 15 matches, while Vitesse won 124 matches out of 303 games. Almere City FC vs Vitesse Betting Tips Almere City FC vs Vitesse Prediction 2: Under 2. 5 total Goals Based on recent statistics, it is lowly that the match between Almere City FC and Vitesse will result in under 2. 5 total goals. In recent matches, Almere City FC has scored 5 goals at home and Vitesse has scored 23 goals at away. Total goal ratio under is 50. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 41% chance of a home win, and a 33% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 26%. Betting tips for Almere City FC vs Vitesse Arnhem from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Almere City FC and Vitesse Arnhem? At the moment there are 8 tips in the 1X2 market, with 6 tips backing Almere City FC, 1 tips backing Vitesse Arnhem and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 41% against the Almere City FC finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 33% against Vitesse Arnhem winning. The draw is rated at 26%. ▶️ Almere City FC vs Vitesse Live Stream & on TV, Check how to watch Almere City FC vs Vitesse live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. 99%. In the last 7 matches, Almere City FC has scored 5 goals and conceded 17 goals, while Vitesse has scored 23 goals and conceded 43 goals in the last 22 matches. Betimate's Prediction Almere City FC 1 - 2 Vitesse Betimate Correct score Avg. goals B. O Score NE 2 1 - 2 2. 68 1. 59 Betimate Avg. O Score Betimate Correct score Avg. O Score Almere City FC vs Vitesse Best Tips From Betimate Almere City FC vs Vitesse Possible Lineups Updating... Netherlands Eredivisie Standings Pos # Team PTS GP W D L GF GA +/- 1 PSV 45 15 15 0 0 52 6 46 2 Feyenoord 35 15 11 2 2 44 14 30 3 AZ 33 15 10 3 2 35 10 25 4 FC Twente 33 15 10 3 2 32 17 15 5 Ajax 24 15 7 3 5 33 28 5 6 Go Ahead Eagles 23 16 6 5 5 26 23 3 7 Sparta Rotterdam 21 15 6 3 6 20 20 0 8 NEC 21 16 5 6 5 31 28 3 9 Heerenveen 19 15 6 1 8 23 28 -5 10 Fortuna Sittard 19 16 5 4 7 17 28 -11 11 PEC Zwolle 17 15 5 2 8 21 26 -5 12 Excelsior 17 16 3 8 5 27 32 -5 13 FC Utrecht 17 16 4 5 7 17 26 -9 14 Heracles 15 15 4 3 8 20 35 -15 15 RKC 14 16 4 2 10 15 28 -13 16 Almere City FC 13 15 3 4 8 13 34 -21 17 Vitesse 11 15 3 2 10 12 32 -20 18 FC Volendam 8 15 2 2 11 16 39 -23 Almere City FC vs Vitesse: FAQs What time is the kickoff? 12/17/2023 11:15 Where can I find the odds for other Netherlands Eredivisie matches? View all of the upcoming (and previous) Netherlands Eredivisie predictions & previews here When is the Almere City FC vs Vitesse match scheduled to take place? The match between Almere City FC vs Vitesse is scheduled to take place on December 17, 2023. Almere City FC vs Vitesse Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 12/17/2023[Netherlands Eredivisie Prediction] Who will reign supreme in the Almere City FC vs Vitesse showdown? Our prediction analysts provide betting tips and current odds for this highly anticipated match. Almere City FC vs Vitesse Prediction: Almere City FC is scheduled to visit Yanmar Stadion on 12/17/2023 to face Vitesse in a Netherlands Eredivisie match. Continue reading to find our predictions, poll results, and statistics for the game between Almere City FC vs Vitesse, along with the most recent betting odds. Almere City FC vs Vitesse Prediction: Recent performance and H2H stats Almere City FC's last 5 matches Almere City FC Last matches Almere City FC’s last 5 matches Vitesse's last 5 matches Vitesse’s last 5 matches Almere City FC vs Vitesse Current Odds Almere City FC vs Vitesse Current Odds Almere City FC vs Vitesse Betting Tips Almere City FC vs Vitesse Prediction 1: Vitesse To Win Based on the latest results and analysis, the upcoming match between Almere City FC and Vitesse appears to have a high probability of ending in a (Vitesse wins). Almere City FC - Vitesse live score and H2H football match Almere City FC vs Vitesse live score and live streaming on December 17th, 2023 at 11:15 UTC time for Football Netherlands Eredivisie. Almere City FC - Vitesse Live - Eredivisie: Football Scores & Highlights - 17/12/2023Follow the Eredivisie live Football match between Almere City FC and Vitesse with Eurosport. The match starts at 11:15 AM on December 17th, 2023. Catch the latest Almere City FC and Vitesse news and find up to date Eredivisie standings, results, top scorers and previous winners. Football fans can read breaking Football news headlines, interviews, expert commentary and watch replays. Keep up with what’s happening in the Premier League, Champions League and other competitions. Make Eurosport your go-to source for sports online from football to tennis, cycling, snooker and more. Almere City v Vitesse Here is our Almere City v Vitesse tip and game preview. Based on our detailed analysis of statistics listed below and other factors, we are predicting both ... Where will the Almere City FC vs Vitesse match be played? The venue for the Almere City FC vs Vitesse match will be Yanmar Stadion What time will the Almere City FC vs Vitesse match kick off? The kick-off time for the Almere City FC vs Vitesse match has not been announced yet. What is the prediction for the Almere City FC vs Vitesse match? The prediction for the Almere City FC vs Vitesse match is Vitesse To Win What are the Asian Handicap odds for the Almere City FC vs Vitesse match? The Asian Handicap odds for the Almere City FC vs Vitesse match is Where can I place bets on the Almere City FC vs Vitesse match? You can place bets on the Almere City FC vs Vitesse match here. Almere City vs Vitesse Prediction, Lineups & Odds 2 days ago — To use the Bookmaker Live Streaming services you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 ... Almere City FC game on live stream & TV | Schedule Where to Almere City FC's game today? Is it on Prime Video, DAZN or available for free? Find live streams, TV broadcasts & scores on JustWatch.


グループについて

グループへようこそ!他のメンバーと交流したり、最新情報を入手したり、動画をシェアすることができます。

メンバー

bottom of page