top of page

Amateur Kit Creatorsグループ

公開·31名のメンバー

Jose Edwards
Jose Edwards

Aik Zip

SYSTEM NOTICE: Just a heads up, we are doing routine system maintenance on the site. Uploads will be disabled during this time. The maintenance may take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Aik zip

Javascript is not enabled. Either because your browser doesn't support it, or you've disabled it with a plugin. Some functions, such as uploading and downloading, will not work without javascript. Other functions, such as navigation, may not function as expected.

XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality.

The American Center for the Alexander Technique was the preeminent training facility for people wishing to become instructors of a long-standing, proven and rewarding tradition that promotes well-being and vitality.

Founded in 1964, ACAT is a world-class institute built on the teachings of F.M. Alexander. Original founders Judith Leibowitz and Debby Caplan both studied with F. M. Alexander and were trained to teach by Alma Frank, a first generation teacher trained directly by F. M. Alexander. From 1967 to 2018, ACAT ran the oldest and most prestigious Teacher Certification Program in the United States, training over 300 teachers, more than a third of the country\u2019s Alexander teachers.

As a leader in the wellness community, ACAT offered classes and workshops to members of the general public seeking pain reduction, postural improvement, and a safe space for self-reflection and growth.

\u2022 In the event you arrange to transfer your registration to another participant, or a wait-listed participant takes your place, you will receive a full refund, minus the $25 registration fee, regardless of when you cancel.

Personal information submitted electronically to us is treated in the same manner as information submitted via a mail service or in person. We do not compile personal information or other information for sale to third parties. We may collect and retain statistical and technical data as available to us from Google analytics and other web analytic companies, such as number of visits to our site; date, time and duration of visit; IP address of visitors; country ov visitor; and pages visited.

We use this information to improve the content of our web services and to help us understand how visitors use our services. This information may be shared with an outside consultant to improve the quality of our site and prevent pay-per-click fraud. The American Center for the Alexander Technique retains the right to monitor network traffic to identify any unauthorized attempts to cause damage to or manipulate current information on our web site. Our web site is hosted by Squarespace. It does not currently use \"cookies\". In order to serve you better, we retain the right to use cookies in the future.

Cookies are simple text files stored by your web browser and are used to enhance our functionality and your browsing experience. None of the information collected identifies you personally, but instead stores a randomly generated identifying tag on your computer.

Cookies are commonly used to increase an application's functionality and stores information such as: a list of forms you wish to download, search strings, your browsing preferences, etc. Many cookies are only stored temporarily. You have the ability to refuse a cookie or delete the cookie file from your computer using many widely available methods.

WHY ALEXANDER? I have always been seeking for a mind-body method to enhance the quality of my piano performance, at the same time working with less stress and injury. Alexander Technique is a practical and logical method which helps to release tension in my body; resulted in a more fluid, less rigidity and freedom in my performance as well as leading a pain free daily lives. I am passionate about guiding students to restore their natural poise and move through life with grace. I am also dedicated to increasing the awareness of the Alexander Technique within the Asian community through translating AT-related articles to Chinese, blogging and teaching.

Aik Cheong's 3 in 1 Classic Teh Tarik is brewed to perfection. Blended with fine sugar and non-dairy creamer, it delivers a traditional impression complete with delightful fragrance and freshness that's everlasting

Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as grinding discs, Safety Shoes, Safety Helmets, Safety Belts, Body Harness, Welding Electrodes, Silicone/Acrylic Sealants or Drill bits, etc cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Machinery that run on petrol or diesel are also exempt from being returned.

There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Machinery or tools with obvious signs of use - Grinding Discs, Cutting Discs that has been opened - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error - Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery

Exchanges We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at enquiry@aikchinhin.sg and send your item to: Aik Chin Hin Pte Ltd, 5022 ANG MO KIO INDUSTRIAL PARK 2 , #01-31, Singapore 569525, Singapore.

You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.

Aik Chin Hin Machinery Co (Pte Ltd) has had more than 20 years of industrial knowledge and market experiences (since 1974). Whether you are contractors or just a household user interested in home improvement, we have you covered with our wide range of products and services. As a transforming hardware store, we constantly look for new innovation to better serve you both online and offline, whether you are browsing our website or direct walk in, experience our one-stop solution for all your Home DIY and Industrial Needs.

Now consider a quite similar list, B = [b1,..., bn], where each sublist bi contains the same number of tensors as those in the sublist of A. Moreover, the inner tensors have the same shapes as those in each sublist aj.

I believe I have found the answer to my question. Since, tensors can only be concatenated when of identical size, I can simply concatenate each tensors of identical sizes in each of the lists in A and B to make 3D tensors.

Aikyum Solar specializes in commercial and residential solar system solutions. We have installed innovative solar panel systems at homes, churches, commercial buildings, and gas stations,eliminating electric bills from Bakersfield to San Diego since 2010.

Batteries allow for greater efficiency with the ability to store energy from solar during the day, and seamlessly power your home during the night. With Time-of-Use electric rates on the rise, solar batteries are a smart decision to keep electric bills minimal.

Southern California Edison (SCE) established new Time-Of-Use (TOU) plans in March of 2019 to help manage energy costs. These new TOU plans affect all Southern California residents regardless of whether or not they own solar panels. Southern California homeowners are...

Aik Kramer (LLM) works as a professional mediator, researcher and consultant. He specializes in public policy mediation. He has worked for the Dutch Ministry of Internal Affairs, The National ombudsman and various municipalities. In 2007 he founded generationwhy.nl, a platform for young mediators.

I randomly sample from 100000 matrices of different sizes feed them into gemm and then calculate histogram and percentiles of the FLOPS achieved. This will be the basis of comparison for the ndarray version.

The ndarray documentation suggests using their custom Zip for many iterator-like idioms. I could not get a full implementation using only zip becuase it requires using lambdas and when many lambdas get nested the Rust borrowchecker complains about repeated borrows of mutable references on the c array. Still I tried to use it as much as I could:

This result did surprise I assumed the unsafe indexing should at least result in similar codegeneration quality. There does not appear to be a major differnece between the vectorization in the two versions. (note to get the lineinfo add -C debuginfo=1 to your RUSTFLAGS prior to invoking cargo)

Disclaimer: The price shown above includes all applicable taxes and fees. The information provided above is for reference purposes only. Products may go out of stock and delivery estimates may change at any time. desertcart does not validate any claims made in the product descriptions above. For additional information, please contact the manufacturer or desertcart customer service. While desertcart makes reasonable efforts to only show products available in your country, some items may be cancelled if they are prohibited for import in Suriname. For more details, please visit our Support Page. 041b061a72

グループについて

グループへようこそ!他のメンバーと交流したり、最新情報を入手したり、動画をシェアすることができます。

メンバー

FOUNDED 2018

© 2019 Amateur Kit Creators

PAGE.gif
横断幕S.jpg
bottom of page